Saint Patrick’s Day has come and gone, but in case you weren’t following our social media, you need to check out this recipe for the BEST brownies you will ever eat in your life. We had a lot of fun making the video below, but for those of you who prefer old-school text recipes, you can find that below the video.
St. Patrick’s Guinness Brownies with Baileys Frosting
• 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
• 3/4 Cup Guinness (or your favorite Stout Beer)
• 2 Cups White Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 Cup Salted Butter (Melted)
• 2 Eggs
• 1 Cup Flour
• 2/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
• About 10 Crushed Andes Mints (Optional)
• 1 Stick Butter (Softened)
• 4 Cups Confectioners Sugar
• 3 Tbsp Milk
• 5 Tbsp Baileys
• 10-15 melted Andes mints
• Green crystal sugar or green sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Begin by mixing oil, butter, vanilla, Guinness, and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cocoa powder and then mix in wet mixture.
4. Add in eggs and Andes (if desired) and mix until combined.
5. Pour brownie batter into preheated oven and bake 40-45 minutes.
6. While brownies are baking, cream softened butter with confectioners sugar. Add milk & Baileys and mix frosting until it reaches desired consistency.
7. Once brownies are cooled, spread frosting and drizzle with melted Andes and green sprinkles, if desired.